Friday, February 13, 2009

Slimming World

I joined slimming world last week and had a not so bad sort of week, food wise considering.

Bills brother Bernard passed away in the early hours of Monday morning and it had been quite difficult to sort out regular meals at times.
However I did manage to lose 4 and 1/2lb this week and daughter Becki lost 7lb-well done Becki!
Bill has also lost 5lb by having the same food as me, so well done to him too!

Hopefully this week should be a bit easier to stick too .I have eaten more food than I am used to,to be honest, 3 good meals a day plus snacks-takes some eating when you are used to having just breakfast and an evening meal-but I'm enjoying it--salmon and watercress sauce, new potatoes, brocoli,carrots and peas tomorrow for dinner! Cant wait!

No comments: