Friday, July 25, 2008

Ludlow Lifestyle Magazine




I had my complimentary copy of the Ludlow Lifestyle magazine through the post this morning.The magazine will be out during August and September and is featuring art and food.They have done a short article about me and my classes and an advertisement too.
The magazine is distributed over a very wide area-not just Ludlow , but Church Stretton , Craven Arms and all of The Marches .
Copies are sent free to all of the hotels, b+b's in the areas to place in each bedroom.They are also in dentists and doctors surgeries.
They will also be given away free at Ludlows famous Food and drink festival this September.
With around 20,000 expected to attend that alone over the 3 days it mounts up to an awful lot of potential customers for both the classes and painting sales!

1 comment:

violets said...

Well done! I read the article about you in the magazine, I normally pick my copy up at the food centre.


Vi.