Friday, July 18, 2008

Lots of Inspriration For Paintings































































































I took all of these photographs while away on holiday, -the beautiful clouds sitting on the mountain tops to a simple clump of grasses --they all give me inspiration to paint new paintings.
On the way home we came the scenic route, over the narrow mountain road and the views were breath-taking, it was a rather nerve racking drive with massive drops on either side of the roads but the views were beautiful! We ended up at the famous Devils Bridge .
I managed to get just one photo from a great distance of one of the waterfalls.
It had started to drizzle with rain and its really treacherous under foot around Devils Bridge, so we decided not to go round the walks and see all the rest of the beautiful waterfalls that are there.
I will get cracking on some new paintings next week--cant wait to start--I love working on new subjects-some will be for class subjects and some for sale in my various galleries.I will post them on here as I do them for you all to see.










No comments: