Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Brians latest Painting


Brian, one of my one to one students came over with his wife this morning to buy some canvas off me and to show me his latest painting that he has done on his own at home.
Very impressionist to look at with his bold sky that had a hint of pink that stopped it feeling too cold.
He said that he had used a knife to do the sea, which works very well.
The addition of the little yacht with the red sail is a clever touch!
Brian had used what he learned in the classes to do this painting and I hope there will be some more paintings included in the exhibition that have been done out of classes.
When Brian has the black frame around the box canvas it will set it off a treat!!
I will be ordering some more frames this Friday for students who want them ready for the exhibition.

No comments: