Friday, October 26, 2007

Tomorows Class and The Exhibition

I have had a cancellation for tomorrow which means that I have Jack and Sharleen coming here to paint.
I have had some more of my students get in touch wanting to display their paintings in the ''From Small Acorns''exhibition in Leominster. I am not sure that there will be much room for me to put any of mine in the exhibition at this rate!!!

I have already increased the order for glasses at Tesco because the numbers have gone up--the last thing I want is to run out of glasses at the private viewing!!!.
I have found that Tesco is very good --they hire out as many glasses as you want free of charge-whatever sort of glasses you want--I have on order a very large number of wine glasses and tumblers- so far! There is going to be a certain amount of car drivers there so we will be catering for them as well!!
I have some beautiful wines already-white ,rose,and red and we will have some orange juice cocktail for the drivers as well as some other soft drinks.
There will be some of the children that have attended the classes there-I have decided to group all of the childrens work together-I am sure that people will be amazed at their results!

No comments: