Thursday, October 18, 2007

Good Idea Bill !!!




I always clean the brushes out in the garage sink after a class/one 2 one etc.
It has been getting a little cluttered up out there lately cos Im not the most tidiest of people, and the brushes have been hanging around on the draining board til they have dryed out completely.
Bill has said for a while that we need something to put the brushes into straight away after they have been cleaned, then they can dry out thougherly, then they are ready to put into the individual boxes for the classes.
Simple but effective, he knocked up this storage unit for the brushes this afternoon while I was doing the one 2 one with Penny!
I can put the brushes straight into there as soon as they have been cleaned in the odourless turps and cleaned in the brush cleaning soap and dryed , and they are ready to put into the boxes for the classes. So much easier -thanks Bill xxx
I have just replaced all the scriptliner brushes that we use in the classes with new ones and the old ones I will keep for when we do acrylic classes. The new brushes are also available for sale for just £3.50p including P+P
I also have a new stock of painting knives that will be on sale for just £4.50p including P+P-they sell out as fast as I get them in-once people see just what can be done with them , they all want one!!!

No comments: