Monday, May 28, 2007

Craft Fair




Well it was soooo busy today at the craft fair-its a good job Bill was there too! I was kept busy all day with teaching children how to do encaustic art and doing demonstrations of my 4 minute paintings for people!I have to post one wet painting off --when it dries.Funny how people always want the wet ones-it doesnt matter how many similar ones are dry and mounted in the rack-they always want the wet ones!
The weather stayed dry but cold which was great for the carnival and everything else that was going on in town.
I have 10 small wet paintings drying in the garage which will be mounted and for sale at the next event. I have to catch up with the small paintings-I have nearly sold out of stock and with there being over 130,000 people expected at the 3 counties show in a few weeks, I need to replenish my stock!

No comments: