Monday, May 07, 2007

Lots to Catch Up On!!!




We have just got back from the most enjoyable holiday!


We took Bessie off to Saundersfoot, nr Tenby for 4 days.


Just me and Bill and the caravan!


We stayed on a great site--very clean,quiet, loads of space between each van--I can recommend Moreton Farm highly if you want to get away from it all!


Great company,brilliant food,weather great,RELAXING!!!!!! What more could you want?


We have had a game of scrabble every night-something we had not done for some time-

I had forgotten what fun it was!!.

Simple pleasures , just relaxing away from work have done me the world of good, I have come back refreshed and ready for work again---thats here before I can turn around-I have a WI demo tomorrow night and a class on Saturday.

No comments: