Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Years Eve

This is a picture of my friend Rita, enjoying Christmas, I love her to bits bless her!!!!
She is coming to dinner on tuesday--her favorite----Roast Goose and all the trimmings!!


Well Its been lovely to have a complete break from painting and classes. I have been able to just enjoy everything to do with Christmas!!!

I have had an email from USA from someone who wants a painting like the commission I have done--this time with a sausage dog in the painting!!
Will be working on that a bit later on, I have several other things pressing in the new year first.Iwill put details of them later on, as they develop!

I have to start getting all the dates for classes, talks and demos, and craft fairs sent to my webmaster soon to update my website.

Before then I have to get the New Years Eve party food sorted-- we are having :::
Fresh Crab Cakes with Mango , Avacado and Tomato Salsa to start
Lobster Thermador , salad and new potatoes for main course
and the grand finale::: Dianes Self -Sauceing Chocolate Pudding with Grande Marnier Cream.

we will forget about the chrolestoral and calories for now!! You have to break loose now and again!!!
As My Bill says, life wouldnt be worth living if you couldnt have a little bit of what you fancy now and again!!!!!!! Food Included!!!!!!

We have tryed all the food before-hand and know it all works great- cant wait for tomorrow night!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: