Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bit Busy at the Moment!


Im so busy at the moment!
I have had a lot of my work on a site for the past 18 months. It was a great site to begin with, then they started rejecting all my photos for various reasons, out of focus, light coming from right etc etc.
It was not just me it was 40 or 50 other artists as well, we all meet up each day on a forum and some of them have been selling paintings for years , nobody could understand it. We have all left slowly but surely,as our membership runs out!!
It is no good putting bad photos on a website to sell, because if the painting does not look like the photo you will get it returned.
So none of what they were telling us made sense. I was selling quite frequently and some of the other artists were selling loads through the site!

I had painted a seascape in shades of blue in a out of focus way because that was what I wanted it to look like, they rejected it because it was out of focus,I told them it was how I intended it to look, they didnt belive me.You can see for yourself what I mean,the painting is published here.
I spent more time taking photos and loading them than I did painting, so I am finishing the contract with them on Friday and I am very busy getting everything loaded on to another site at the moment.
As you
can imagine it is time consuming with over 100 paintings to put on there.!!! So If I dont update my blog everyday as normal you will know why!!!

No comments: