Monday, December 18, 2006

New Site to see my work on


I have spent the past week uploading pictures of my paintings onto a new website, I have a lot of my work on a website called Artists Web , you can find me www.dianetheartist.com
. I am still updating the site with my work---only another 30 or so to put on! Its a good site, fairly new I think, but quite easy to use--even for a computer illiterate like me!!
I have several galleries on there, the one I like updating the best is the sold one!!!!!
I have another one to add to that one tonight if I get time!!!.


Up date on Sparky-- he is a lot better,still not out of the woods quite yet but his leg is looking better than it has for the past 4 weeks.The staples that are still in look like they are holding it together ok.
He is seen here with Paddy the parrot who is ready to pounce on him--He is the most evil little bird--he flies at poor Sparky with claws out like a bird of prey--you would never reconise him as the same little terrified bird that we rescued 2 years ago, scared stiff of cats-he lived in a house with 4 cats and 2 dogs, all of which terrorised him.
When he realised that Sparky left him alone, he turned on him, we came home once and thought we had been burgled--then realised that Paddy had attacked the cat and wrecked the living room! So now we cant live them alone ,Paddy is confined to his(large) cage for the time being!

No comments: