Monday, April 22, 2013

Ali's Hen Party

Ali has been to  few painting classes with me, and asked if I would hold a painting session for her hen party---I was very happy to do so! She hired a nearby hall and arranged to have a cup cake decorating session before doing the paintings..We sat and watched enjoyed some of the lovely food and drink she had laid on! The ladies had great fun creating toppings for the cup-cakes...

they cut out flowers and birds and everyone was very creative with the things available!

some of the end results! Look too good to eat!

We had 14 to paint..and I chose the Mystical Moon subject as there were a couple of children doing it too...

getting each stage dry with the hairdryers...


my painting is on the right--

Ali--''The Hen''

the paintings soon developed and everyone was amazed at how quickly they became so different to each others...

looking good!

well done girls!

Lovely results--if you would like a ''Painting Party'' the details are on my website -price is just £15 per head -a minimum of 10 and maximum of 17 people from age 7 upwards..www.paintingmyway.co.uk

No comments: