Monday, January 18, 2010

Youtube

Well after a lot of faffing about Ive managed to get Saturdays class onto Youtube.
One of the students suggested putting The Doors "Riders On The Storm " as a backing track to it--which I did-only to find that youtube had muted it because of the copyright rules which I hadn't thought about!
Loaded it again only to find that the sub-titles had come up in wrong places--ggggrrrrrrr
anyway think its OK now--the music is the only thing that is already on the computer but will have to do while I research some copyright free or ask my friend Phil to record some of his guitar music for me to use!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh9h9qU7JN8&feature=channel

Ive got some great video of Jake talking on my phone but when I upload it to the computer there is no sound-so when I get that problem sorted out I will add that to youtube as well!

No comments: