Friday, January 08, 2010

Cracking Start To The Year!


Ive had great start to the year so far-got a commission to do for Chris who wants 2 ---possibly 3 birch tree paintings as a surprise for his wife-all depicting different times of the year-so I'm looking forward to starting that when I know how many and what size canvas to order---
and today I have sold one of my favorite paintings "Lay Beneath The Trees" or as its affectionately known at home as the "Big Green One" Whenever that painting has been out with us at exhibitions/craft fairs everyone --without fail has said things like -"Oh I love that big green one" or "I wish I had room for the big green one!" etc so thats what it has been known by most of the time!
The painting is going to live with another Chris--its going to leave a big gap on my wall where its been hanging over the Christmas period--I will have to crack on and do another one in same colours-the colour went well with my colour sceme in the front room!

No comments: