Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cant Wait!

Well after the sorting out we did yesterday with the paints etc-Bill is now going to build me some shelving to house most of my paintings and craft fair stuff!

I cant wait to get everything sorted out and in its proper place at last.
It will make life so much easier when it comes to loading the car for craft fairs and demonstrations.
The wood will be delivered tomorrow and hopefully it wont take too long to get it put up.Bill is great at DIY !
There will be spaces for the 16in x 20in up to the 36in x 36in pictures-and room for the blank ones as well.
I will be on hand to make the endless cups of tea--its about the only thing I can help with really-and I will be finishing off a few more paintings Ive sorted out and decided they need a few more little touches to complete them.

No comments: