Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tranquility In Blue


I had sold the blue version of ''Tranquility in Blue'' so decided to paint another version of it while at the show today.
I used a 16in x 20in box canvas.
I completed this painting in 15 mins.That was from start to finish.

When chatting to members of the public who always ask ''how long did that take?'' they very often didn't believe me--all the other stall holders were chipping in--''She did-we saw her do it!''
Quite a few members of the public also came back to see how it was going and were amazed to find it finished before they had even finished going round the craft tent!
It caught the eye of Matt Teale the sports presenter off TV
He called by with his lady-who loved the painting but wanted another colour to match their kitchen-fortunatly the lady selling cushions near us had the exact colour they wanted--a kind of smoky purple colour, so I am going to mix the colour up when I get there tomorrow and paint Matt's Tranquility In Mauve in front of him in around 15mins! Bill will be taking photos as well so they have record of how it was all done.
Will post the pics on here as well.

No comments: