Friday, May 08, 2009

Janes New Venture


My friend Jane has just started out on a new venture-selling these beautiful handmade reversible children's clothes.
She bought some round yesterday for me to see and I was gobsmacked at the quality of them.Everything is reversible-more or less.The only thing that wasn't was the fleece coats and the t shirts..The dresses, gilets and shorts were all reversible meaning you get twice as much for your money.The shorts even had pockets on both sides! The little girls dresses were so beautiful-and again you get 2 in 1. There is some examples shown in the pics.The beauty of it is you will never see another child in the same clothes as yours-each item is unique.Prices start at £6 so very reasonable.
I had a lovely day with Jane yesterday, she will be doing the markets where I trade, so we went up and introduced her to everyone, and I also introduced her to my printer who does all my leaflets and posters etc.She just has to get her advertising pics sorted out now and she will be away. Jane will also be doing parties at peoples homes and playschools etc.
We are going to get some photos of our great niece and nephew modeling the clothes for her leaflets tomorrow-hope the weather is good!
We wish Jane all the best in her new venture and look forward to seeing her on the local market too!













No comments: