Monday, March 23, 2009

WELLESBOURNE ART SOCIETY


We are really looking forward to tomorrow when we are off to Wellesbourne again to do a demo for the art society there-this will be my third time so I must be doing something right! Ive been rushed off my feet all day getting everything ready for the pet sitter and everything to take with us.
We are booked into a lovely hotel as we normally go away for my birthday/wedding anniversary at this time so we are combining business and pleasure. My demo is on Wednesday evening and that leaves us plenty of time to explore the area again. We love it around there and we have met some lovely people on our travels there before.
Ive been busy getting the odd jobs done around the house that needed doing before the pet sitter arrives-good excuse for a spring clean!
I wonder what new things Jake will be coming out with when we get back-he always picks something new up!
Well Im off to bed now, got lots of last minute packing to do in the morning, will have internet access so will keep posting here-if I have time!

No comments: