Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank You Everyone





Well Ive had a lovely birthday today, after opening loads of cards and pressies while getting ready for today's class ,it carried on with some of my friends/students bringing me some beautiful presents to class. We had a great class, I took along my birthday cake my daughter Becki had bought for me and we all had some with a cup of tea .
My phone was buzzing all morning with messages for me....After arriving home it was a constant stream of visitors bringing beautiful pressies and cards.
As well as my birthday its also our 8th wedding anniversary-- so the house if full of cards everywhere there is a space to put them!
We were going out for a meal tonight but we were too tired to get ready, so we had a lovely meal in and we are being taken out by Carl and Marcel tomorrow night.
All in all Ive been thoroughly spoiled rotten-will have some extra hoola hoops to do on the Wii fit after all the chocs are gone but hey who cares!!!
MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS BIRTHDAY ONE TO REMEMBER LOVE DI XXX

No comments: