Thursday, November 13, 2008

Updates of things and Classes for 2009 !!!

At last I have found time to start to update next years classes, as you will see I have made a start and got as far as March.
I have listed them all below, there are a few new ones in among them with some more new ones to follow.

I have got lots of painting to catch up on--a new gallery opening up in Ludlow this weekend wants a lot of my most popular paintings-which means I will have to do some more in time for the Medieval Fair at the end of the month in town.It also means that I have a lot of websites to update as I will no longer be able to sell them off my sites!
We are also going to discuss having some workshops in the gallery as well--I will post some photos at the weekend.


Things have been hectic with 3 trips to Hereford hospital in 3 days!
Still none the wiser on the results of the scan because the computer wasn't working when I saw the consultant today!

I want to say a big thank you to everyone for all their phone calls, messages and emails wishing me well--I will let you all know what the outcome is as soon as I know.
Ive got to go for some more tests soon, so will know more after Ive had them done as well.

No comments: