Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Droitwich Art Society

















We had a lovely evening last night at Droitwich Art Society.There was a good crowd at the hall which had fantastic lighting for me to paint by!
As usual with the art societies there were lots of interesting questions all night and almost everyone was taking notes.
I expect to see some of them in the future in classes and several of them were interested in having me to do demos at various other groups.
I only managed to get a photograph of Keith with his painting of Summer Day he won in the raffle, I was kept so busy afterwards answering questions, the winner of the other painting Winter Wonderland had gone home before me getting a photo of the painting or the winner herself!

I have got to find time to look up my dates for next year--Wellsbourne Art Society have asked me to return for the 3rd time in March next year!
The members who attended the Birch Tree class earlier this year have taken their paintings along to the meeting and everyone was well impressed with them!
As usual we will make a few days of it as we really love the area-maybe we will incorporate it into our wedding anniversary/my birthday and stay in the lovely posh hotel we came across last time we were there!

No comments: