Thursday, February 22, 2007

Weight Watchers

Been so busy lately I havent updated you with the weight loss! Well I have now lost 14lb since starting the diet!!!!! I have lost 11lb with weight watchers and 3lb the week before I joined.
Lost 4 inches off my waist already.

The big slap up meal for Valentines Night didnt add any on- though Ive got an idea why!!!
My daughter Becki has also lost 14lb at weight watchers, so well done Becki!

It shows that you can still have some treats even when trying to lose weight as long as you are sensible about it and go back to eating sensibly the next day.

We even had a bottle of champers at the weekend( Bills Valentine pressie) and I still lost 2 1/2lb this week.

Nothing like fitting into something that didnt fit a few weeks ago to make you feel better!!!

No comments: