Friday, February 16, 2007

Getting Ready!

Well a busy day today getting everything ready for tomorrows class.Bill is better at it than me, he is very organised!!
He has got all the sets of brushes sorted in to their boxes ready.

I have found some great brushes that suit this style of painting brilliantly and for a fantastic price-- They are from The Works and cost just £1.00 each. They do a 1 1/2in flat brush and an oval brush same size for just £1:00 I have been using them for the past 6 months for both oil and acrylic paints,and have found them just brilliant.
I supply them at that price in my classes for anyone who wants to carry on at home with the method.
I will also be selling some information sheets for a nominal price-just to cover costs --that I have prepared with all the information needed for people to carry on at home.
I have found that people come with note pad and paper to make notes but get so engrossed in the painting that they forget to make the notes!!.
The sheets cover everything from preparing the canvas to making clouds and trees through to cleaning brushes.They are laminated so will be wipe clean for when you are painting!

We are having a treat in the breaks in class tomorrow, I have found a box of cadbury's chocolate bicsuits left over from Christmas that will be finding their way to the class, and also when shopping tonight I picked up some organic,free range chicken drumsticks and thighs which I have cooked, and will be scrummy to nibble at tomorrow!

No comments: