Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Getting Ready!


Well we havent had a minute spare lately-so much to get ready for the exhibition.

There are picures everywhere today drying after Bill had varnished them!
The house looks like a tip!
I have been busy on the computer making labels to hang on each of them with all the details,name, media and price.
Bill then cut all the strings the same length to fasten them onto the pictures with.
We were sorting and labeling and then bubble-wrap bagging all evening last night! Then today I sorted out which need varnish and Bill has done that for me.
When they have dryed enough they will be bagged up ready to go.
It will give me chance to have a spring clean while they are in the exhibition--the back bedroom where I store them is long over due.
I havent been able to get to all my art books for some time, and my friend Trine is coming over this year from Norway and I have told her I will sort her some out for when she stays with us!So I have got to do it!

No comments: