Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Beautiful Paintings!!!

I have just heard from from my friend Desmond Gan who I met via my website. He is a GP who lives in Malasia.We have been talking via email for some time. I gave him advise about painting and materials some time ago. He has his own blog and I had a very pleasant surprise when I had a look at some of his work. He has come on in leaps and bounds from when I first knew him--his mountains have to be seen to be belived, he has worked hard and is now going to be selling some in a gallery.
Take a look at his blog http://www.hiddenstream.blogspot.com
Well Done Desmond!!!

1 comment:

Tru-Asian said...

Thank you, Diane, for the reference and thanks again for the great art recipe. That linseed stand oil and titanium white mixture really got me started. I now need to 'dispose off' some of my work because I don't have any place to put them, unless I live in a palace!

Desmond