Friday, January 19, 2007

4 Years Today!!!

Well I cant belive its 4 years today since me and Bill packed up smoking!! It just dosent seem possible--the time has gone by so fast!
Of course that means that is nearly 4 years since Bill had his heart attack too--6 weeks after packing up smoking and 1 week after our 2nd wedding anniversary.Not very good timing was it!!!
I knew when I managed not to smoke for the 3 weeks that Bill was in hospital that I had cracked it and wouldnt have another cig, I kept telling myself that even if I did have a cig, it wouldnt change anything and he would still be ill in hospital, besides it was costing me the same in petrol to go and visit him every day as I would have spent on cigs, so couldnt afford to start again!!
I must admit the thought of packing up was much worse than actualy doing it!

No comments: