Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Something different for a change

This is the view that we are lucky enough to have from our house, its so relaxing to watch the birds and wildlife out there, and this morning while looking I had another idea for a painting in my 'almost monochrome 'collection. I have already incorporated some dogs into my latest commission so the next step is a cow, the perfect monochrome subject really!!! Will have to get down the garden a bit closer and get some snaps of one of one of them.
The painting above is another Im really pleased with, I love the effect that Ive got with the glass vase.
Every now and again I like to do something different for a change, I have had a sort out and found some watercolours that I did a short time ago, must get my watercolours out again soon ,I find them really refreshing to do.
The one above Im very pleased with,must get it framed up for the next craft fair!

No comments: