Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Next Solo Exhibition


Well I have just sorted out my next solo exhibition.It will be held at Leominster Library, 8 Buttercross, Leominster HR6 8BN.

It will be held from March 6th until March 17th 2007 I am also holding another one at the same venue Dec 4th until Dec 22nd 2007.

It will contain a real mixture of paintings, with every shape size and medium !!!

This example of my work here has proved very popular of late, I think it is the cold weather setting in, the warm colours in this painting really warm up a room!

Every taste will be catered for and I will also be there on several dates-to be anounced to show you just how some of these works were achieved.

It sounds a long way off yet, but the way the time is flying by it will soon be here!
I will look forward to meeting some of you there.

1 comment:

Trine said...

You are truely exploring new topic all the time. I just love this one and will lokk forward with interest to the next one in this style

Trine