Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Easel



My husband Bill made me my easel 4 years ago when I first started painting, Its fantastic to work, on the tray is handy for putting brushes on and my pallette fits on there too in the middle so my hands can be free.
It has been carted all around the country when I do my talks and demos, craft-fairs etc.
I have been offered good money for the back board by American tourists and very often I have spotted people studying it while we have been setting up the stall!!!! They really think its a painting!!
It has my 4 years of painting history on there, you can see the different size paper and canvas I have used, the different colours, bits of blue tack and masking tape--its all there. I wouldnt part with it for the world,Bill has made several more since for friends and they all say its better than any you can buy!!!

No comments: