Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hospital

After suffering from a nasty abscess since last Oct the doc decided it was time to send me to hospital to have it dealt with.
Ive lost count of the amount of antibiotics Ive had during that time but Ive built up a resistance to them and they don't work for me now!
After being examined by the Doc yesterday-she sent me straight to hospital , so had to rush home and pack my bags.
We got there at 4pm and I was put into one of the sexy backless gowns and my bracelet put on to say I'm allergic to penicillin ready to go to theatre.
However when the surgeon came round to see me first she decided to try and burst it without surgery-which I was glad about.
Anyway she did the job, and I was back home by 7.30pm.
It feels much easier today and I feel better today than I have for sometime.
Hopefully it has done the trick--they are sending the swabs off to see what sort of antibiotics will be best to treat me with in the future.

I'm going to have an easy week.I didn't go to the market today- I had a lovely lie in til 10.30am and then this afternoon I re-did an old oil painting
.Its a couple of years old and had got a bit scuffed in places-from taking it in and out of bubble wrap bags at shows-not really noticeable but I knew they were there.
I ended up completly re painting it and Im very pleased with the results.

No comments: