Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not Ayoub Art

It has been pointed out to me that a misleading statement has appeared on the home page of Sue Warnes Ayoub Art site.

Im sure she didnt mean to mislead people with the statement 'suggesting' that I have been one of her students in the past and learnt everything I know from her!!!

I would like to point out that I have never attended ANYONES class's.

My classes are called ''Painting My Way'' because its presicely that.

After watching videos , reading books and lots of practise I made the "painting my way" method of wet on wet painting technique mine-using different brushes and mediums and different ways of applying the paint to canvas .

I hope that makes things clear for anyone who mistakingly thought I had been a student of Ayoub Art.

No comments: