Saturday, December 01, 2007

Advanced Classes

I am going to be running some special classes for students that have been to me several times before.
These are going to ''Advanced Classes'' and will take the form of this---students will bring along their own idea's of what they want to paint, rather than me setting the subject matter myself.
This can be the form of photographs or a copyright free picture of some scenes that they would like to paint.
I have found that some of my students are still nervous about starting to paint on their own at home.
I am always hearing ''I need you by me to put me right when it starts going wrong!''
Now I know when the students have learned enough from the normal 'painting my way' classes, and after just 3 or 4 they will have had all the info needed to create their own masterpiece, but if you lack some self confidence the advanced classes are for you. I will still supply everything needed for the class, but I will guide you through the stages so you will get a satisfactory end result.

No comments: