Friday, July 13, 2007

Still at it!

I am having a well deserved break for 5 mins after even more clothes sorting!
I have sent 3 black bags full of clothes down with Bill to the local cancer shop, and it looks like there might still be more.
I didnt even stop to cook dinner last night-instead we had a chinese take away and forgot the diet for once! Ive just finished off the spare ribs that were left over for my lunch!
Its one of those jobs that you wish you never started-the place looks like a bombs hit it-but it is nice to have some room in the wardrobes!

I will be at it all day I expect--I want to get finished so we can go off to Sunderland when our 2 nd grandchild is born-its due today.
Dont want to come back to an untidy house and Ive got a full class tomorrow so must stick at it--mind you it must count as exercise, so I may work some of the takeaway off!!!

No comments: