Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Unfinished


This is my latest in my monochrome collection.It is called ''unfinished ''because that is what it is!
I usualy add detail of bluebells or foxgloves in melted wax to make them 'almost monchrome' but after painting one at the Three Counties Show and adding bluebells, deciding I prefered foxgloves and painting over the bluebells-then of course someone wanted one with the bluebells in it!
So I had to paint one all over again!
This gives you your own input to the finished painting-let me know which you prefer and I will add them for you-you can even have the choice of what kind of varnish you have on the finished piece! I have both satin and gloss-the choice is yours!
The price is £120 including P+P to the UK if you are outside UK please get in touch.

No comments: