Monday, June 25, 2007

Sparrows


Its a little hard to see but these 3 little baby sparrows were looking so sorry for themselves today! It was pouring with rain all day. They just sat there in the bird table huddled up together waiting for mum and dad to bring then food!
I didnt wake up til 1pm and then if Bill hadnt bought me a cup of coffee into the bedroom I think I would have been there all day!
The past couple of weeks have been so hectic it has caught up with me I suppose.
I have nothing to do now until next Saturday when I have a full class--- so I can have a nice rest!
The festival craft markets have been cancelled due to the bad weather.
The painting knives will be here tomorrow , and I have got the new landscape and large oval brushes ready for the students who ordered them at the last class-they are a a bargain at just £1 each

No comments: