Monday, January 18, 2016

GRRRRRRRRR

I have had a shitty sort of week this last week...I have waited for 3 huge canvas to arrive so I can start the biggest commission ever--9 ft by 4ft 6in --they failed t arrive as promised and I'm still waiting.... then I had a delivery of paint by DPD couriers--I now have a purple and pink driveway and wheelie bin...

looks like it had been dropped--and not enough packing around the bottles..

Add caption
Then another delivery -again by DPD some huge canvas screens --with a hole all the way through the packing and screens--

its just beyond a bloody joke...

I will defiantly never ever use DPD for delivering any of my paintings....looks like they play football with the parcels...I just hope it isn't them bringing my big canvas...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a better week to his week and those amazing sounding canvases arrive safely.