Friday, October 18, 2013

A New Woman....

Well Bill has got himself a new woman....well not exactly new but it must feel like it to him! No more listening to me shouting out in pain getting off the sofa, or in and out of the car---  Ive been taking a supplement containing turmeric for about 10 days , right away I felt  less pain and stiffness.    Now I haven't got any pain or stiffness at all...my tinnitus has almost gone away too...I was able to really enjoy our break away, to go walking with no problems , climb stairs and generally do anything I wanted to do..it feels like nothing short of a miracle to me to be quite honest.   I'm still taking my steroids and the other anti-inflammatory tablets Ive been on for 2 years but, its the first time Ive been pain free..  I have researched it thoroughly and it turmeric is good for lots of things including diabetes which of course I have too--I had a blood test done the day I started on the turmeric so it will be interesting to see how the results change next time I have one done..I'm off down to Holland and Barratt to stock up on some more now they have a sale on--don't want to run out of these now I know they works so well for me! I have 15 students in tomorrow to paint Summer Day,so Im extra happy to be pain free!

No comments: