Friday, March 29, 2013

Sunflowers and Exhibitions

I'm looking forward to tomorrows workshop...the weather forecast is much better and all 6 students are able to attend...it will be a fun one to do and I'm really looking forward to it!

Well its come a full circle...quite a few years ago I had an exhibition of my work in Leominster Library..a certain lady called Carol Dukes saw my work and picked up one of my leaflets.. she attended some of my workshops and we became great friends....she has now had her own exhibition in Leominster Library and had sold 3 paintings when we called by there...The Birches she painted in my workshop...and the one shown below is based on my Serenity painting....


She also had some of her beautiful dried flower arrangements on display too..

I love Carol's poppy....

I have some of my paintings in exhibition at "Footprints And Hearts" Corve St, Ludlow..

Its a lovely space--and there are some beautiful things to browse there as well as the popular "Pop-up Tea Parties" that are held there regularly...

As well as the exhibition at Footprints and Hearts I have some paintings in the Ludlow Art Society Spring Exhibition at the Harley Centre,Ludlow Collage, Castle Square, Ludlow....shown above is one of my watercolour paintings...Stormy Seas...and below I have the other paintings entered in the exhibition...

Purple Poppy has been done with acrylic and melted wax...

Squirrels Eye View is in acrylic

Summers Day is in oils..

Stormy Skies in oils..
The Birches diptych...acrylic..

No comments: