Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sales and Stuff

Ive had a lovely few days with sales of paintings..."Lest We Forget" and "The Stormiest Skies" are going to be on their way to  Debenham ,Norfolk in the morning... My front room wall is going to be awful bare until I get another one painted! Ive had the poppy one on the wall above my green sofa  in there since before Christmas...I love the combination of reds and greens together.

I love this version of Story Skies.....I sold both from Affordable British Art website,,,

The huge Poppy Delight sold from my exhibition at Church Stretton last Friday...

And  "Keep Looking Up" which is one like this one--is on its way to Reading today.. took a photo of the one that's sold, Bill wrapped it up to send --and I realised the photo hadn't turned out! So this is the nearest I have to it--this one is also sold! Again sold from Affordable British Art,, a brilliant site run by my dear friend Ros...,www.affordablebritishart.co.uk    must say the sales are very welcome after the workshops being as quiet as they have been lately...the 6 major shows we missed last year because of the awful weather is to blame for the lack of students--I pick up new students from the shows the summer before.. I expected it to be quieter this year-and I was right---though I am fully booked on some of them already too..lets hope the weather is better this year!

No comments: