Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Subjects

I have set a date to paint something a little different to the usual type of thing I teach after chatting with Silvie who came to the workshop on Saturday!   She works at Teme Leisure where I have my exhibition at the moment--she said all the younger members of staff loved the examples of the abstracts I had hung there and would love to have a go at something like it!     Dawn who was in class said she would book in--which she has already, and so on  Sat Sept 28th we will be painting "Around The Twist" It will be great fun--using colours and some imagination using oils on a chunky black canvas.20in x 16in or 16in x 20in----- I'm sure we will have some lovely vibrant results.

Lots of options on what to do...these are just 2 examples! You can book on the website www.paintingmyway.co.uk

No comments: