Saturday, August 06, 2011

Burwarton Show

The weather wasnt brilliant at first at Burwarton Show but that worked to our advantage and the people came through the demonstration marquee in droves! I cant remember ever being so busy at an event. I was busy all day..and only managed a few snatched words wth 3 of my students who had a stall opposite ours!
We had lots of folk having a go at the encaustic art...and it generated lots of interest in both that and my workshops..
the girls hard at it....no peace for the wicked LOL
Val was busy spinning wool, Lorna embroidery and Angela was making a rug using wool in its natural form..there was some beautiful things on their stall....very clever ladies all of them.
Bill went off with the camera to get some shots of his favorites--the heavy horses--he came back with some great photos
A load of Bull!
I managed to get this one done in between chatting to people about the workshops..
I have never had so many leaflets go at an event--I came very close to running out- just had 10 left when I counted them up at home!

No comments: