Monday, November 01, 2010

Latest Birch Trees

I have just completed my latest Birch Tree Paintings. I mentioned a short time ago that I had used a metallic silver paint to do the birches on a previous set of paintings.
I wondered if it would work on my browns and beige background or not--only one way to find out and that was to try it! 
It really looks great--it dosent show up in the photos very well but in 'real life' looks good.
Each canvas measures 12in x 24in chunky canvas--all of the sides are painted and its been varnished to protect it.
Chocolate brown,, a lovely warm reddish brown have been combined with a soft cream to create the background folliage-and the silver birches are --well --silver!
You can find more details on my website --the price of this painting is £200 including P+P in the UK-if you are outside the Uk please get in touch for details.
www.paintingmyway.co.uk

No comments: