Monday, May 24, 2010

Places Left In This Saturdays Class"Stormy Skies"


There are still a few places left in this saturdays class ''Stormy Skies''.

We will use oil paint on a 16in x 20in canvas.

There is a choice of painting this atmospheric painting in either shades of grey, blue or brown-the painting looks just as effective in all of these colours.

Its a lovely easy one to do--even if you have never painted before!

My step by step instruction will guide you through loading the paint onto the brush and how to apply the brush to the canvas.
The class is suitable fgor all ages and abilities even first timers-if you would like to join me for this class please contact me vis my website

www.paintingmyway.co.uk and please remember to include your phone number so I can get in touch with you!

No comments: