Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Tattoo!!!!!!

Meet Rob from the Dark Arts Tattoo Studio in Weston Super Mare--he's the one on the right!
The one on the left is Shirley-Rob informed me!
Ade who was going to re-do my tattoo was called out unexpectedly and wasn't able to do my bird of paradise tattoo-so Rob stepped in to do it for me.
The original one was done over 23 years go and was faded and wasn't looking its best any more.
Rob got all the colours out he was going to use-and lined them up--it reminded me of when I'm planning a painting back home--- when I get all the paints I think I might use!
I let Rob have free hand in what he did with it-colours etc.
Hes made a great job of it-he made the beak bigger, did more defining to the feathers and generally brightened it up for me. I'm chuffed to bits with it!
You can see the difference in the before and after pictures.
We want to wish Rob all the best for his wedding this Saturday! It sounds like it will be one hell of a great do!



No comments: