Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas












We want to take the opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year

We are both looking forward to 2009
Meeting new students and meeting up with previous ones too.


I shall be working on some new class subjects for the new year and the new "Painting My Way" website should be up and running soon.
The old one will remain on air until I'm ready to make the switch over,the updates of classes etc will be posted on the blog until the new one site is live.

Big thanks to Jane who has helped me get things sorted-I'm having great fun with all the new designs and layouts.

I'm hoping that there will be a forum on the new site , although when I will get that up and running who knows?
Its not a priority at the moment, as I know a lot of my students keep in touch with each other via email and texting anyway!!

No comments: