Friday, August 08, 2008

date for "Serenity In Green" Oct 11th


This is a new painting for the Painting My Way Workshops.
"Serenity In Green" is a very interesting painting to do.
Although this example is painted in shades of green and I have already got 2 ladies booked for the workshop to do it in green, I have had enquiries about whether it can be painted in other shades/colours during the workshop.
Of course the answer is yes-you can do the painting in any colour of your choice.
I understand that while the classes are about learning to "Paint MY Way" if the finished painting doesn't fit in with your decor at home you wouldn't be so happy to paint it. Im happy to teach this painting in what ever colour you would like.
"Serenity In Green " is the perfect opportunity to see just how pressure on the brush and how much paint you put on can produce very different results.
This painting is suitable for all abilities-even first time artists.
I will as usual go through the painting step by step-showing you how to load the brush, how to apply it to the canvas, and because my classes are all small--7 people at most you can be sure of plenty of attention.
Please get in touch with me if you would like to join this class via my website.

No comments: