Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Guest Book

ITs lovely when my students leave me a message in my guest book on my website,the latest from Jane Morgan made my day!

" Hi Diane
Just to thank you again for a wonderful day on Saturday - such a relaxing and therapeutic day in these stressed times, a real sanctuary - amazed myself with what I came away with too! I will be back.
Jane
Your location?: Bristol
Date: Wednesday April 9 2008 "

So many people have told me that they feel so much better after coming to classes,its a break away from the stresses of everyday life when they can forget whats going on in their lives and have a laugh and joke and also produce something really great to take home too.

Of course the feel good factor continues when they get home with their painting--everyone is amazed at what they have achieved in the short time they have been painting and they receive more compliments!!!.

No comments: