Friday, April 21, 2017

Fundraising Art Sale

Well its been ages since my last post on the blog..hopefully I will get some more done on here in the near future!

I have been busy getting paintings ready for my sale next month,,,
So much to do and the time is flying by so quick...

I will have lots of paintings on canvas ready to hang,, some done on canvas paper that can be framed behind glass,,and miniature paintings on their own easels.

Paintings will start from just £6 for the miniatures ,,,lots of bargains to be had in all sizes and subjects,

I will also have my shabby chic quote slates on sale as well as my greetings cards.

We will be putting up our Gala Marquee outside the front of our house to house everything...

It starts the weekend of the Spring Ludlow Food and Drink Festival ,so hopefully there will be a lot of people around!!




 The slates are £4.50 each or 2 for £8.00 
A good sense of humour is required!!!

I have already raised enough money --£880 in the past year to buy 4 Dyson fans for the O'Connor Haematology /Cancer unit at the RSH where my son Jim is being treated.


No comments: