Thursday, December 29, 2016

New ''Painting My Way''

Wishing all my very lovely ,loyal students a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy
 2017.... and thank you so much for all your support over the past 13 years...

There has been a little U-turn in the plans to retire from teaching due to my ill-health ...

 
I am taking time off until May to rest and try and get my medications down to a more reasonable level-which I can only do by resting..and after the huge response from everyone, which was really humbling, I have decided to try and do some private, personal one to one workshops and small groups of up to 4 people..
The small numbers mean no walking for me, so I will be able to sit and teach!

These workshops will take place once or twice a month..from middle of May onwards.. contact me for more details please...


Of course any workshops will be dependant on the state of my health on the date and could be cancelled-- but hopfully that wont happen...

But I have realised I couldn't walk away from what I love doing most in the world--teaching you lovely people how to paint! 

groups of up to 4 people will be £40 each and a one to one will be £50 for the usual 16" x 20" canvas.. bigger canvas will obviously be more..

So if you want to do a particular painting with any friends or family--up to 4 people please have a look at the website http://paintingmyway.co.uk/a1-gallery2.asp?roomID=10286  for the subjects available or if you have any ideas on what you would like to paint please get in touch with me..

1 comment:

Jac Bradshaw said...

Hi Diane, I am so happy you have decided to carry on. I would love to come to one of your days. I hope you are feeling back on top form again soon and I look forward to painting with you again later this year xxx