Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Winter Wonderland Workshop

It was Annette's 2nd painting with me--she came along with her Dad Tony and sister Tina..   She made a beautiful job of her painting, and it was lovely to see them all having a laugh together in the class....                        I had 3 last minute cancellations unfortunately---one of whom didn't even bother to let me know--I will not be taking any more bookings from her unless I have the full payment up front from now on--I don't like doing it but I am a business at the end of the day, and while I know people sometimes have to cancel because of illness etc its only common courtesy to let me know they cant make it.

Tina adding the final finishing touches to her painting....didn't need the swear box this time quite as much Tina ;-) Tina received her award for attending 6 workshops but chose the artist palette key ring instead of a brooch!

Tony looking at what to do next....

Paul was painting for the 2nd time.

Looks like a keep fit class at times...LOL

Well done everyone!

No comments: